Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kieran 2.0: Day 8

Well my first week is up and I'm feeling pretty good. I went to the gym today and worked out pretty hard. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine on a high level and I was pouring sweat. Tonight's going to be a relaxed night. Having a couple buds over for some beers and games so it should be pretty awesome. Usually I'd be worrying about having to get up tomorrow but I don't have work!!! I'm really happy and it's only my first day off!!!

I wish I could get the pics I drew at work up but at the moment I can't. I'm going to put them up the second I get to a scanner though because they're pretty cool. I really hate to say it but I don't think I have anything profound to say today. I went to the gym, I got my check and cashed it, and things are looking pretty good right now. This may be a lame blog again and I'm really sorry. I hate boring blogs because I want you to want to read but when I post boring crap and halfassed blogs why would you? I promise I'll have some good stuff tomorrow so check back and I'll make sure there's some art on here too. Thanks all for reading and I'm off to read some other blogs. See you all tomorrow!!!

-Kieran


No comments: