Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kieran 2.0: Day 2 (error)

Wow! Really sorry to be blogging so late but it’s still Day 2 so Ha! I’m still in the beginning stages of my goals so I’m preparing my stuff. I’m planning on starting my diet this week but first I have to finish the food I bought last week. I have 2 boxes of Shells and Cheese left and I don’t want to waste them. This week I’m going to be finishing up things with a current project I’m on as well as starting on my Web comic, so I’m pretty excited.

Today was a short day, I was at work all day yesterday and then last night I partied with some buddies so today started pretty late. Looks like tomorrow I’m in for a double shift so I’m going in at 10 and staying until 9PM. It’s not a really big deal especially after the holiday hours. I’m just really not looking forward to spending 11 hours at the kiosk.

I know I’m only on the second actual day of this blog, but I might as well have not even started. I almost missed a day today and it’s only the second day. I really need to stop putting things off like I do. I’m not about to embarrass myself in front of everyone over the internet. I mean to be honest, if I can’t commit to getting on the web for an hour, I really am lame.

I’ve been thinking a lot today about how things have changed since graduation. In school I was so sure I’d be living large in a matter of months. I really need to figure out what I’m going to do and how I’m going to do it. I think there are a lot of things I need to change in myself instead of just changing my job. I need to definitely improve my work, I need to learn how to draw again. Tomorrow I’ve decided rather than just counting down the clock at work, I’m going to use some of the time to improve my skills.

I’m sorry I’m keeping it short tonight but to be honest I didn’t do shit today. I woke up at noon I think and went to the mall with my friends. I didn’t do anything I was supposed to do today and I’m kinda pissed at myself. I was up late partying and had I just gone to bed at a normal hour I’d probably have something worth while to say. Sorry I dropped the ball today everyone. I have 5 minutes left to post this before the day is over and I feel like I shouldn’t even waste the space on this entry. I’ll have more to say tomorrow and I’m actually going to write as I’m at work. I think another problem with writing this so late is I forgot what I was going to write. I’m going to take some notes throughout the day so my thoughts are there when I blog them. Sorry this one sucked, I’ll do better next time!


3 comments:

Danny Mak said...

dude! follow me! follow me! lol

kfal said...

i am really impressed with your blog. You won't fail. Everything takes time. You have all of us behind you. You have talent. Leave the negative words out of your vocabulary -- leave out - fail and can't. Then - smile. It releases endorphines. Smile in the picture u take every day. U are not at the bottom, you're at the beginning. Remember, dearest Kieran, you are smart, strong, healthy and loved. You are building something for yourself -- say positive things - see positive things and they will become a habit that will lift your spirit. I love you! :)

Jess Rambo said...

No stress on today! It's about being aware and taking charge! It's a slow process. I'm trying to make sure I write everyday! Keep up the good work Kieran