Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kieran 2.0: Day 19

Ok I just realized I f'ed all my numbers in the a. I had two day 12's so from now on the numbering is correct. I'm sorry I missed a post also yesterday but I went to the premiere of the new movie with Ashton Kutcher in it and I got home late. The movie was pretty funny and Kameele wo the tickets so it was free either way. We had an awesome night and then went back to my place and turned in early. I was exhausted from hanging out and work so I went to sleep early and forgot my poor poor blog. I'm gonna keep it short tonight also because I'm heading to sleep but tomorrow I should have real blog with real thoughts and some sweet art. I've been drawing a lot lately and my skills are really improving. Anyway I'll be back tomorrow with some good stuff. Good night and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: