Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kieran 2.0: Day 5

Hey just a quick post. I'm heading to the city now to run an errand and then going to hang out at my fried Fico's place. I haven't hung out with him since June so it should be pretty cool. I just wanted to put something up now because I'm not bringing my computer with me because I got work in the morning. I don't have much to write today so take a day off readers, I'll be back tomorrow night with something interesting most likely. I have time to hang with friends tonight and tomorrow a double so I'm sure there will be interesting things to say. Later all and thanks for reading.

-Kieran

Out of the shower, into your hearts!

2 comments:

Jess Rambo said...

Haha! Look at that smile! You GO Kieran! Have a good time bro. Happy readings tomorrow!

Oh...and I just wanted to say, thanks for completely changing my life around.

Reading your first blog and hearing the things you were saying seriously struck a chord in the soul for me. I realized that I wasn't the only one who wanted to grab life by the balls and start being happy! I can't thank you enough for being a leader and taking a stand. It was your encouragement and writings that really inspired me to be a part of this. Thanks again.

I really do love you and Kam to death. You guys are just amazing people from mind to heart and you'll always have me as a friend.

Word!

Kieran Michael Fallon said...

Jess I'm so glad you were inspired. I just think all of us have way too much talent to be working crappy jobs for the rest of our lives. We should be doing what we love because that's what we're best at. Just keep going until you get what you want!