Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kieran 2.0

Well it's been a while since my last blog. A long while. Things have been going on but it seems pretty much the same. I don't see any real change in myself and honestly I've been very nervous about things lately. I have work coming in and that's cool but I'm hitting road blocks with it that's stressing me out. I want to just be good with money and have a well paying job for once. I want to not worry about every dollar and if I'll get loan people calling me all the time.

I'm nervous about my future. I hope going back to school is the right thing to do. I feel like it is and either way it has to work. I'm thinking my trip to Ireland is going to be pushed back this year also. My bill payments are kicking my ass and I can't afford to go in the summer. I feel like my life is stuck on something. Like I can't get up this one hill and I'm going nowhere. I really miss my family a lot. I haven't really seen anyone in a long time. I saw my sister the other day but only for about an hour. I really miss everyone and I feel kinda lonely even with my roommates sometimes. I just hope I can finish all my projects this week because I have a lot of crap on my plate right now. I'll write more because I really need to not neglect this blog. Later all.

-Kieran



2 comments:

Jess Rambo said...

We all get distracted sometimes. Makes us human. Stick to focusing on your work, you're doing better than you think just be reminding yourself and being self aware

Jess Rambo said...

by*