Friday, August 26, 2011

Before and After



Not quite Kieran 2.0 but lets say 1.1.8 or something. either way I look a lot different than I did back in January. So far I have lost 50 lbs and that's only since February because that's when I actually started my "exercise," which was mainly me turning on P90X and burning out just after the warm up.

To sum it up so far, in Feb of 2011 I was 279 and change, I was a doughnut away from 280, now I am 230, the lightest I've been in about 3 years. I'm hitting the gym every day and I'm eating good stuff instead of ordering Steak Master every night. I've still got ways to go because I still have a gut but I think my goal of getting a super-hero costume for Halloween is definitely in reach.

I will win, I won't stop until I caaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaan.
                                                    -The Band who plays the Power Rangers Music.

Workin on new art. Check back soon!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thats great news bro, i have no idea where my weight stands but all i can say is i sweat so much at work i wouldnt be surprised if i lost some. cant wait to see your new stuff, i've got some new stuff comin along as well. keep up the great work